We were the Prime Engineer that was selected to design a new Single Stage Activated Sludge Pretreatment System that reduced BOD, TSS and Total Nitrogen prior to discharge to the City POTW.
- New Anaerobic Lagoon effluent flow meter
- Influent Pump Station
- Aerobic Reactor #1 with jet aeration and mixing equipment
- Final Clarifier and Return Activated Sludge (RAS) Pump Station
- Chemical Feed Systems
- New Wastewater Equipment Building for the enclosure of the Jet Pumps, Air Supply Blowers, RAS and WAS Pump Stations, Chemical Storage and Feed Equipment, electrical room and new lab/office
- Belt Filter Press Sludge Dewatering System